Discover the performance masterpiece of the SMOK MAG P3 230W Starter Kit, integrating the brand’s first IP67 Waterproof & Dustproof construction with a smart IQ-S Chipset and ultra-fast 0.001s Firing Speed to pair with the 9mL max capacity TFV16 Sub-Ohm Tank. The SMOKTech MAG P3 230W Box Mod continues the legacy of the aggressively-designed MAG 225W, featuring a trigger-inspired design now with an ultra-durable chassis upgrade with IP67 Waterproof implementation. Powered by two high-amp 18650 battery (sold separately), the showcases a bottom-loaded battery door accessed via hinged door with an ergonomic button. The MAG P3 230W Mod is built with SMOK’s latest technological prowess and a 1.9″ HD Touch Screen for simple operational functionality and Input Keyboard that can feature Password Protection. Each high-performance kit is paired with the highly impressive SMOK TFV16 Tank, presenting a stunning 28mm base diameter with 9mL maximum capacity, button-lock hinged top-fill, dual bottom airflow control, and the cloud-inducing TFV16 Mesh Coil System.
SMOK MAG P3 230W TC Box Mod Features:
- Dimensions: 91.6mm by 72.3mm by 36mm
- Weight: 251.5g
- Smart IQ-S Chipset
- Dual High-Amp 18650 Battery – Not Included
- Wattage Output Range: 1-230W
- Output Voltage Range: 0.5-8.2V
- Min Atomizer Resistance: 0.05ohm
- Temperature Range: 200-600F
- Supports Ni200 Nickel, Titanium, and Stainless Steel Heating Elements
- 0.001s Firing Speed
- Precision Memory Modes
- 1.9″” HD Touch Screen – Ultra-Responsive
- Input Keyboard – Password Protection Option
- IP67 Waterproof & Dustproof Design
- Oversized Firing Switch – Trigger-Like Design
- Bottom-Loaded Hinged Battery Door
- Balance Charging
- Intelligent Atomizer Recognition
- Battery Series Connection
- Short Circuit Protection
- Over-Heat Protection
- Over Discharge Protection
- 12 Seconds Cut-Off
- MicroUSB Port – 1.8A Charging Current
- 510 Connection
SMOK TFV16 Mesh Sub-Ohm Tank Features:
- 28mm Diameter
- 32mm At Widest Point
- 9mL Bulb Glass Capacity
- Pyrex Glass Reinforcement
- Superior Stainless Steel Construction
- Rotating Top Fill System – Child-Safe Locking Mechanism
- High-Temperature Resistant – Explosion Proof
- SMOK TFV16 Coil Series
- 0.17ohm TFV16 Single Mesh Coil
- 0.12ohm TFV16 Dual Mesh Coil
- Threaded Base Connection
- Improved Airflow Chamber
- Dual Slotted Bottom Airflow Control Ring – 14mm by 2.6mm
- Gold-Plated 510 Connection
- 1 SMOK MAG P3 Device
- 1 TFV16 Sub-Ohm Tank
- 1 0.17ohm TFV16 Single Mesh Coil
- 1 0.12ohm TFV16 Dual Mesh Coil
- 1 Bulb Glass Protective Silicone Sleeve
- 1 Spare Glass Tube
- 1 MicroUSB Cable
- 1 Spare Parts Bag (O-Rings & Top-Fill Gasket)
- 1 Instructional Manual
Please have a great understanding and technical knowledge on how to use this product in order to properly use it.
We highly recommend using an external battery charger for 18650 battery mods, as it helps with balanced charging and prolongs the life of the battery and mod, such as from worn out microUSB port. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device. We recommend all 18650/20700/21700 battery mods to use matching batteries with similar brand, model, and battery state at all times.
In order to use temperature control feature, it requires use of nickel, titanium, or stainless steel coils.
Note: There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. MoshiJuu.com is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
MoshiJuu.com will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries as well as chargers. Please have a greater understanding of the batteries/chargers you are using and how to care for them properly.
When working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, please be cautious and carefully use as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Please make sure that you have great knowledge on all rechargeable batteries before you use them. Always charge batteries at the clean and fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. If you see that there are visible damages on the batteries, please do not use. Always keep, store and transport the rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment
Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Please dispose of battery cells, chargers or any other electronic devices in accordance with local laws and mandates.